Customer feedback is very important to us here at Iguazu. It tells us what we are doing right and it also tells us what we are doing wrong. This way we can improve our business in order to help you have the best experience in our shops.
Here are some of the responses that we have gotten on our google feedback section.
For our Beeston shop
- C Top (60 reviews) – Great shop full of very nice furniture
- Isabel de Bono (Local Guide · 39 reviews · 313 photos) – Staff were absolutely lovely and so helpful! Crazy amount of stuff in that shop, looking forward to going back for a better explore
- Sammi Wright (3 reviews) – Fantastic store. Staff are friendly and very helpful. I adore everything they sell. Highly recommend to everyone looking for something that bit different and special.
- xi li (1 review) – It is a place where every customer would love to go back and buy more
For our West Bridgford shop
- Jo Coffey (51 reviews) – Interesting goods, excellent place to by gifts.
- Isabel Jones (Local Guide · 195 reviews · 681 photos) – Brilliant fair trade shop, with a super range of things including: furnature, lighting, incence, jewellery, cushions, small percussion instruments, and hand made crafts. A wide range of interesting things for all pockets, always beautifully laid out friendly and inviting. So great to have this in west bridgford!
- Richard Harris (Local Guide · 239 reviews · 168 photos) – A gift shop with ethnic and locally made items. Good to pop in as browse if you’re a little stumped on what to get someone.
- Mrs CF (2 reviews) – Love the stuff here
With all of these good reviews, there is no reason for you to not come in and see all of our amazing products.
Have you been to one of our shops before?